Profits That Stick
Optimization across the Oceans
A global HVAC manufacturer saved more than $7.4 million with our continuous process improvement. Labels for its worldwide facilities were standardized and kitted, eliminating 2,000+ SKUs. An automated process for producing nameplates improved accuracy and generated over 12% cost savings. Automated ordering and billing improved supply chain efficiencies. And the transition to digital product label printing substantially reduced print, inventory and obsolescence costs.
Lean Product Labels
Addressing Hidden Costs
The cost of a label includes materials, manufacturing and the supplier’s profit margin (majority). There are so many “hidden” costs for real savings with the label manufacturing.
- Engineers designing labels vs products
- Manufacturing engineers troubleshooting vs improving operations
- Number of SKU’s in the ERP system
- Number of inventory turns
- Cost of inventory and obsolescence
Product Marking and Labeling Solution
- Innovative design services
- Supplier consolidation
- Agency compliance
- Kitting and consolidation
- Mexico and U.S. production
- Translation services
- Electronic cataloging
- Turnkey tooling and automation
- Guarantee color quality
- Ensure brand consistency
- Assure regulatory compliance
- Streamline production
- Explore savings opportunities
- Improve customer service
- Gain supply chain visibility
- Respond quickly to changing market conditions
Explore Related Items
Patented Grafilm® IML labels bond to any plastic resin and adhere to the mold better than competitive labels. This technology eliminates the need to match resin types and reduces scrap rates.
For over a decade, we have helped international companies to streamline label programs, minimize inventory, and optimize production.
From basic on-shelf items to on-demand kits, we assemble components from warehoused inventory, materials customers provide and/or variable items printed on-demand.
Stand out with the appearance of authentic wood, steel or granite for a fraction of the cost with a durable, high quality, natural finish surface. Product differentiation has never been easier.
Robotics & Automation
From light to heavy payloads, we offer a complete suite of design, programming, installation and after-sale support to optimize production, enable cost reduction and manufacturing efficiency.
Forms continue to play a critical role, enabling companies to run the business. Streamline the forms program, lowering costs while improving quality.
This unique linerless construction:
- Takes half the storage space
- Costs half the freight
- No liner waste littering the floor as slip hazards